Louise de Gier has been a lawyer for more than 25 years.
Education and Training: Grotius Academy, Degree, the most specialized education in the field of computer law in the Netherlands, University of Brussels, Masters Degree, International and EC law (LL.M.), University of Utrecht, Law Degree
Personal skills and competences
- Mother tongue: Dutch
- Other languages: English, German, French and Italian (last three languages: reading, speaking and negotiating)
- Skills and competences: Lecturing on open and government data and writer of articles in the field of computer and contract law, guest lecturer on the HKU-college, concerning contracts and IP.
- Former secretary of the board of the VIRA for 4 years (Association of computer law experts in the Netherlands
- Co-founder and president of World IT Lawyers (worldwide network of law firms specialized in IT/IP law)
- Member of the Dutch Association of information technology and law
- Mentioned in Who’s Who Legal, Data 2018, Information Technology